The Club is committed to protecting the privacy of its members and guests. The Club Privacy statement is detailed at the bottom of each web page.
To book a tee time through our web site you will have to enter your credit or debit card using our on-line secure payment process.
We take full payment at the time of booking. Active/competition handicaps are required.
Tee times may be pre-booked subject to availability. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
A deposit of £10 per head is required at the time of booking . 7 days before your visit we will require you to confirm final numbers by email or telephone call to the Club Professional, at which point you will be required to pay the balance.
You can cancel your booking on our web site by entering your unique reference number. If you cancel your booking more than one week before your date of play you will not incur any additional charges. If you cancel your booking less than one week before your date of play, your deposit will be forfeited.
If you fail to cancel your booking there will be a charge of 100% of the green/competition fee made to your credit/debit card.
Should the course be declared closed by the club, a full refund will be made.
The booking is completely transferable.
Please report to the Club Professional
Please ensure that all members of your visiting party are aware of the ‘Club Rules' prior to playing.
1) To ensure that all golfers enjoy their round of golf we require that each player be able to play to a reasonable standard . Handicap certificates should be made available on request to prove that visitors are members of a bona fide golf club.
2) Each player must have a set of golf clubs, proper footwear and is expected to know and comply with the normal etiquette of golf.
3) The organiser of each visiting party must report to the club Professional on arrival to ensure that all of his/her party comply with the regulations for visitors. At all times visitors are required to be suitably attired. Jeans, track suits, trainers and other unsuitable attire will not be permitted on the course. Between April and October smart tailored shorts are permitted in the Clubhouse until 21.00 hours. Socks should be predominately white.
4) Fleetwood Golf Club reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to cancel the booking and refund the deposit, in whole or in part:
(a) If the Club or any part of it is closed due to fire, natural disaster, employee dispute, alteration, demolition, decoration or by order of any public body.
(b) If the reservation is potentially detrimental to the reputation of the Club.
5) To ensure all our visitors and members enjoy their game it is important that rounds do not exceed four hours. Organisers should choose a format to encourage continuous play
6) Each visiting party will be allocated a tee time. These times will be specified on your booking form, on confirmation and receipt of deposit.
7) No posters, signs or displays may be erected, fixed to walls, trees, posts or fences without the prior consent of the Club office
8) The Club Professional has number of hand and electric trolleys and a limited number of buggies available for hire, with the later it is advisable to reserve these at the time of booking. Power trolleys are usually allowed, however, restrictions may apply during inclement weather conditions. Buggies and ‘ride' on trolleys or karts are only allowed by prior arrangement.
9) The Greens Staff may require greens to be closed for essential maintenance. During this period, if numerous greens are closed, the Club Professional has the authority to reduce green fees. The greens staff have priority on the course and will make every effort to ensure that play is relatively unaffected.
10) Mobile telephones are not permitted to be used on the course. Please respect fellow players and guests when in the club house, where they may be used.