Privacy of Information
The Club is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. The Club Privacy statement is detailed at the bottom of each web page.
To Book a tee time through our web site you will have to enter your credit or debit card using our on-line secure payment process.
Open Competition Bookings
We take full payment at the time of booking. Active handicaps may be required.
Tee times may be booked subject to availability. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
A deposit of £10 per head is required at the time of booking and then 7 days before your visit we will require you to confirm final member numbers by email or telephone call to the Club Professional to confirm final numbers at which point you will be required to pay the balance.
You can cancel your booking on our web site by entering your unique reference number. If you cancel your booking more than one week before your date of play you will not incur any additional charges. If you cancel your booking less than one week before your date of play, your booking will not be refunded.
Failure to Cancel Booking
If you fail to cancel your booking there will be a charge of 100% of the green/competition feemade to your credit/debit card.
If you are unable to play because of course closure by the Club you will receive a full refund.
The booking is completely transferable.
Please report to the Club Professional
General Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that all members of your visiting party are aware of the ‘Club Rules' prior to playing.
1) The course at Fleetwood is a true test of golf, to ensure that all golfers enjoy their round of golf we require that each player be able to play to a reasonable standard . Handicap certificates should be made available on request to prove that visitors are members of a bona fide golf club.
2) Each player must have a set of golf clubs, proper footwear and is expected to know and comply with the normal etiquette of golf.
3) The organiser of each visiting party must report to the club Professional on arrival to ensure that all of his/her party comply with the regulations for visitors.
At all times visitors are required to be suitably attired. Jeans, track suits, trainers and other unsuitable attire will not be permitted. Between April and October smart tailored shorts are permitted in the Clubhouse until 21.00 hours. Socks should be predominately white.
4) Fleetwood Golf Club reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel the booking and refund the deposit, in whole or in part:
(a) If the Club or any part of it is closed due to fire, natural disaster, employee dispute, alteration, demolition, decoration or by order of any public body.
(b) If the reservation is potentially detrimental to the reputation of the Club.
5) To ensure all our visitors and members enjoy their game it is important that rounds do not exceed four hours. Organiser should choose a format to encourage continuous play
6) Each visiting party will be allocated a tee starting time. These times will be specified on your booking form on confirmation and receipt of deposit.
7) No posters, signs or displays may be erected, fixed to walls, trees, posts or fences without the prior consent of the Club office
8) The Club Professional has number of trolleys available for hire. Power trolleys are usually allowed, however, restrictions may apply during inclement weather conditions. Buggies and ‘ride' on trolleys or karts are not allowed.
9) The Greens Staff may require greens to be closed for essential maintenance. During this period if numerous greens are closed the Club Professional has the authority to reduce green fees. The greens staff have priority on the course and will make every effort to ensure that play is relatively unaffected.
10) Mobile telephones are not permitted to be used in the course or in designated areas of the clubhouse e.g. dining /bar area/snooker room.