TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR VISITING PARTIES 2012
Please ensure that all members of your visiting party are aware of the ‘Club Rules' prior to playing.
1) The course at Fleetwood is a true test of golf, to ensure that all golfers enjoy their round of golf we require that each player be able to play to a reasonable standard . Handicap certificates should be made available on request to prove that visitors are members of a bona fide golf club.
2) Each player must have a set of golf clubs, proper footwear and is expected to know and comply with the normal etiquette of golf.
3) The organiser of each visiting party must report to the club Professional on arrival to ensure that all of his/her party comply with the regulations for visitors.
At all times visitors are required to be suitably attired. Jeans, track suits, trainers and other unsuitable attire will not be permitted. Between April and October smart tailored shorts are permitted in the Clubhouse until 21.00 hours. Socks should be predominately white.
4) Fleetwood Golf Club reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel the booking and refund the deposit, in whole or in part:
(a) If the Club or any part of it is closed due to fire, natural disaster, employee dispute, alteration, demolition, decoration or by order of any public body.
(b) If the reservation is potentially detrimental to the reputation of the Club.
5) To ensure all our visitors and members enjoy their game it is important that rounds do not exceed four hours. Organiser should choose a format to encourage continuous play
6) Each visiting party will be allocated a tee starting time. These times will be specified on your booking form on confirmation and receipt of deposit.
7) No posters, signs or displays may be erected, fixed to walls, trees, posts or fences without the prior consent of the Club office
8) The Club Professional has number of trolleys available for hire. Power trolleys are usually allowed, however, restrictions may apply during inclement weather conditions. Buggies and ‘ride' on trolleys or karts are not allowed.
9) The Greens Staff may require greens to be closed for essential maintenance. During this period if numerous greens are closed the Club Professional has the authority to reduce green fees. The greens staff have priority on the course and will make every effort to ensure that play is relatively unaffected.
10) Mobile telephones are not permitted to be used in the course or in designated areas of the clubhouse e.g. dining /bar area/snooker room.